Friday 5 August 2011

Romantic poetry

2- Romantic Poems about Life


Singing, serenading,
Mesmerizing, and regaling.
You draw me into you
With those mysterious eyes.
Enchanting, enthralling,
Entangling, and haunting.
As you whisper a lullaby
With that honey-tongued voice.
Submitting, surrendering,
Succumbing, and subsuming.
So, I fall love-sick, beholden
To my one heart’s desire.
Drowning, desiring,
Smoldering, and aspiring.
And I die one million deaths
Just from the wanting of you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------








 poetry

Walkin along the street,weary and down.

Unhappy at heart,my face had a frown.

The path was long,but i had to walk,

Lost in the world and no one to talk.

Suddenly there was a sound,

That was familiar to my ears

With an urge to hear it,

I had waited for years.

Seated on your bike,

You passed by my side.

My heart skipped a beat,

And I silently cried.

The time had stopped,

My eyes were wet.

Flashing came the thoughts,

Which i wanted to forget.

Two long years without your sight,

I had faced with all my might,

Oh God!!So long is this night,

And a battle so difficult to fight.

But never lose hopeis my belief,

Your thought is my greatest relief.

So true,a double edged knife,

Oh friend,that is the journey of life…….

No comments:

Post a Comment